Botox in Soho NYC
When they're ready for Botox, Soho NYC residents find professional, safe treatment at Urban Dermatology. Dr. Goldberg offers a variety of cosmetic services at her SOHO office.
- BOTOX® as well as Dysport© injections are used to treat the wrinkles created by years of repetitive facial expressions, such as squinting and frowning. By injecting very small amounts directly into the muscles, we relax them and create a natural, more youthful appearance. The most common areas treated are the frown lines between the eyes, 'crow's feet' around the eyes, and the forehead. BOTOX® is also used to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) under the arms with a series of minute injections.
- Chemical peels are used to treat acne, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and to rejuvenate the skin. Various chemicals are applied to the skin to exfoliate the superficial layers as well as stimulate underlying collagen regeneration. The needs of the patient determine the type of peel used.
- Soft Tissue Fillers including hyaluronic acids such as Restylane® and Juvaderm® and Radiesse, are used to fill deep wrinkles and hollows of the face. These newer materials do not require any skin testing and achieve immediate results with minimal downtime. Common areas include smile lines, droopy corners of the mouth, lip borders as well as volume for thin lips, cheeks.
- Laser skin treatments are an effective way to dramatically improve the appearance of unwanted brown and red spots, rosacea, acne and acne scarring, and wrinkles. Newer technology allows us to treat leg veins, as well as rejuvenate the face.
- Laser hair removal achieves rapid, gentle and permanent hair reduction for many patients. Laser hair removal is not for everyone. The doctor will tell you if you are a good candidate for this treatment. For optimal results, multiple sessions are required.
- Photodynamic Therapy(PDT) is a procedure for rejuvenation and acne. A drug, Levulan ALA, is applied to the skin, approximately one hour prior to the procedure. The blue light is then used to activate the chemical which will selectively destroy sun-damaged cells or treat the sebaceous glands involved in acne.
- Sclerotherapy, a well-proven, simple medical procedure is used to diminish the appearance of unsightly leg veins, such as spider veins. It involves an injection of a solution which, over time, causes them to collapse and fade from view. For most patients, sclerotherapy works well, and after a few treatments the leg appears noticeably clearer and more attractive. For those who do not respond to this treatment, a different treatment, such as laser therapy, may be tried.
- Skincare Products: Urban Dermatology carries a wide range of products that fight the signs of aging and that enhance the treatments received in our office. Please feel free to ask Dr. Goldberg or any of our knowledgeable staff what is right for you.
For cosmetic treatments such as Botox in Soho, NYC, you need look no further than Urban Dermatology. Don't settle for less than licensed, experienced care- call our office today.